Wednesday, February 1, 2012

♥♥♥ thank you ♥♥♥

admittedly, i'm not a good blogger. i write blogs for my own record/story to read in the future (say 10 or 20 years from now) or for me to share  to my future kids... at the same time, i can follow some best bloggers that would somehow inspire me.

as i explore the settings and features, i found out that you can actually check your view statistics; i am truly humbled and overwhelmed to learn that my posts have actually been viewed worldwide..... 
charrrrroot haha



from the bottom of my heart, i say "THANK YOU" ...to all who spend time in reading and those who just run through my blogs. I know no one from Russia but surprisingly, my 2nd most readers/viewers are from Russia. This is so WOW!!! Thank You

also, to everyone from USA, UK, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, Singapore, Canada and of course Philippines... SALAMAT!!!

I will try my best to post more in the coming days... including those of my previous trips :-)

Again, THANK YOU!!!     I ♥ LOVE ♥ YOU



1 comment:

  1. Te Hyds, I'm rewarding you a Liebster Award coz I know you deserve it.. Check my blog to see the details http://mnemonicreveries.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-liebster-award.html?showComment=1331508993387#c2234205638069585229

    ReplyDelete